Why Become a Member of the Arc?
- When you join, you become part of the largest grassroots movement to promote and protect the rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and you are part of a local, state and national network of individuals, families, advocates and professionals.
- When you join, you connect to others who share your beliefs and commitment to assure that children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities have every opportunity to experience full inclusion and participation in the community throughout their lifetimes.
- When you join, you have access to indispensable local, state and national information, publications and resources.
- When you join, you stay up-to-date about important organization news and valuable information available from The Arc of the United States, The Arc of Virginia, and The Arc of the New River Valley.
- When you join, you add to The Arc of The New River Valley’s strong voice in sharing concerns about public policy advocacy and systems change at the state and local levels that affect people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
- When you join, you receive significant discounts to attend state and national conferences, conventions and special trainings.
- When you join, you also become a member of The Arc of the United States, which qualifies you to receive a number of benefits. Visit www.thearc.org to learn more.
- When you join, you have an opportunity to become actively involved in the vital work of The Arc of the New River Valley by serving on a committee or on the Board of Directors.
- When you join, you can vote on matters and elect Board members at The Arc of the New River Valley Annual Meeting.
- When you join, your membership dues are tax deductible.
- When you join, you provide the collective strength that makes it possible for The Arc of The New River Valley to accomplish its goals.
- When you join, you change lives.
Please join today!
Sign up and pay online by using the form below!
Note: If you have trouble inputing information in the fields, make sure you have the latest version of your browser installed and try again. Or you may use the above printable form.
Tip: If you don’t see a green confirmation message here after you click Send, you may have an outdated browser that is unable to use this form. Download our printable form and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to us at: The Arc of the New River Valley, PO Box 11204, Blacksburg, VA 24062-1204.